The 300FIT meta considers the user’s personal information important and strives to comply with 「The Act on the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Use and Information Protection etc.」, and 「The Privacy law」. Through the policy, 300FIT meta regards personal information of the users as important and will inform them of the purpose and method of 300FIT meta’s using the personal information provided by the users and the measures taken by the 300FIT meta for protection of those personal information.
① Personal information is information about a surviving individual, and information (Including information that can be easily combined with other information, even if that information alone does not identify a particular individual) that can identify an individual by his or her name, etc.
② The 300FIT meta considers the user’s privacy very important and complies with 「the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Use and Information Protection」, and 「The Privacy law.」 Through the policy, 300FIT meta regards personal information of the users as important and will inform them of the purpose and method of 300FIT’s using the personal information provided by the users and the measures taken by the 300FIT for protection of those personal information.
1. Information to be collected and method of collection
1) Personal information items to be collected
The 300FIT meta collects only the essential information for basic service provision and obtains and collects separate consent when collecting information to provide services that meet each customer’s preferences and needs. If you do not enter a choice, there may be restrictions on the use of the service.
(2) 300FIT meta collects and uses personal information as follows.
※ You may refuse to consent to the collection and use of personal information, but this is information
① Items of Personal Information Collected During or After signing up
– Email address, nickname, date of birth, height, weight, gender
② Items of personal information collected when signing up with SNS and Google Email membership
– Public profile and email address provided by SNS(facebook, intstagram, kakaotalk) and Google Email
– Profile information such as nickname, name, profile picture, birthday, country and gender
③ Information Collected While Using the Service
– Various usage history in the application (entering the functions in the application such as screen / menu entry, button selection, search history, and errors occurring during use)
– User input information: profile picture, profile information, user-written comments, likes, follow, selection, such as user activity information, exercise performance information, report on inappropriate posts, coupon use information, exercise program purchase history
④ Information measured and generated from the instrument
– Days of exercise, Willpower of exercise, Ongoing program, Past exercise history
(3) 300FIT meta does not collect sensitive personal information (races and ethnicities, ideas and creeds, places of origin and origin, political inclinations and criminal records, sexual life, etc.) that may violate basic human rights of users. In case of inevitable collection, we will ask for your prior consent. In any case, the information entered will not be used for any purpose other than the purpose for which it was previously disclosed to users and will not be leaked to the outside.
2) How to collect personal information
① 300FIT meta collects personal information in the following ways.
– Information collected through membership
– Public profile and email address information of members registered through SNS (Facebook, Instagram, KakaoTalk), Google Email
③ If you want to correct personal information errors or changes, you can check your identity by sending your comments through the “Options” item provided by 300FIT meta. In addition, if incorrect personal information has already been provided to a third party, we will promptly notify the third party of the result of the correction so that the correction can be made.
2. Purpose of collecting and using personal information
300FIT meta collects/ utilizes the following information by dividing the essential service provision into ‘required’ and ‘selective’ for providing services that meet the customer’s respective tastes and needs. 300 FIT collects/ utilizes the following information by dividing the essential service provision into ‘required’ and ‘selective’ for providing services that meet the customer’s respective tastes and needs. There is no restriction on the use of the service even if you do not choice optional agreements.
4. Destruction procedure and method of personal information
The procedure and method for destroying personal information are as follows.
(1) Destruction procedure User’s personal information is transferred to a separate DB (Separate filing cabinet for paper) after the purpose is achieved and stored for a certain period of time according to internal policy and other related laws (See Retention and Period of Use). Personal information transferred to a separate DB will not be used for any purpose other than retention unless required by law.
(2) How to destroy
① Personal information printed on paper: Crush or incinerate with a shredder
② Personal information stored in the form of electronic files: deleted using technical methods that cannot reproduce the record
5. Provision of personal information to third parties
In principle, 300FIT meta processes personal information of the data subject within the specified scope for the purpose of collection and use. Therefore, except in the following cases, the data will not be processed or provided to third parties beyond its original purpose without the prior consent of the data subject.
① In case of obtaining separate consent from the data subject
② If the law has special regulations
6. Rights and obligations of users and how to exercise them
1) 300FIT meta customers can request to read, correct, delete, suspend processing, or withdraw consent at any time.
① If you want to ‘view / change’ member information
– Edit and delete information on the post: You can delete your own comments, posted content.
– Change the email address of a member signed up with an email address: In the “Option” category, select “Account” and click “change email address”. If you enter the email address you want to change, you can change it at any time.
– Change of password: In the “Option” category, click “Change of password”. Enter your old password to verify your identity and change to a new password.
② If you wish to cancel your membership / withdraw your membership / withdraw your consent
③ When requesting processing on matters related to personal information directly
In the “Option” category, click “300FIT meta Service center” and you can send an E-mail directly to the customer center. Alternatively, you can submit a request with ‘Other comments’ via ‘Send Feedback’
2) The procedure for raising objections to the request for reading, correcting, deleting, or stopping the information subject is as follows.
① When the Personal Information Management Department delays or rejects the request, such as access, it notifies the rightful cause and how to raise objections within 10 days of the request.
② When the Personal Information Management Department requests and submits objections from the information subject (written, wired, e-mail), the person in charge of personal information checks the contents
③ Final review of the processing result by personal information manager
④ The personal information management department notifies the processing result to data subject
3) If a customer requests correction of an error in personal information, the personal information will not be used or provided until the correction is completed. In addition, if incorrect personal information has already been provided to a third party, we will promptly notify the third party of the result of the correction so that the correction can be made.
4) 300FIT meta processes personal information requested to be deleted by the customers in accordance with the Period of retention and use of personal information and other law, and makes it impossible to view or use for other purposes.
5) Customers should enter their personal information accurately and up-to-date to prevent accidents. Accidents caused by inaccurate information entered by the customer are the responsibility of the customer, and membership may be lost if false information is entered, such as the theft of other information.
6) Customer also has a right to privacy and an obligation not to infringe the information of others. Please be careful not to leak your personal information and be careful not to damage other people’s personal information including posts.
7. Technical and administrative measures for the protection of personal information.
(1) 300FIT meta takes the following technical and managerial measures to ensure safety so that personal information does not lose, stolen, leak, tamper with, or destroy in handling customer’s personal information.
① Minimization and training of personal information handling staff
– We minimize the designation of personal information handlers and conduct regular training.
② Regular self-audit
– Regular self-audits are conducted to ensure the stability of handling personal information.
③ Establishment and implementation of internal management plan
– We have established and implemented an internal management plan for the safe handling of personal information.
④ Encryption of Personal Information
– User’s personal information password is encrypted and stored and managed so only the user can know it, and encrypts files and transmitted data, and important data is protected by separate security functions.
⑤ Technical measures for hacking, etc.
– To prevent personal information leakage or damage by hacking or computer viruses, we install security programs, periodically update and inspect systems in areas with restricted access from outside, and monitor and block them technically and physically.
⑥ Restrict access to personal information
– We take necessary measures to control access to personal information by granting, modifying and erasing access right to the database system that handles personal information. And use ‘Intrusion Prevention System’ to control unauthorized access from the outside.
⑦ Retention of access record and prevention of forgery
– We store and manage the records of access to the personal information processing system for at least 6 months and use the security function to prevent the access records from being forged, stolen or lost.
⑧ Use lock for document security
– Documents containing personal information and auxiliary storage media are stored in a safe place with a lock.
⑨ Access control for unauthorized persons
– We have set up a separate physical storage area for personal information and have established and operated access control procedures.
8.Gather feedback and handle complaints
We value your feedback and you have the right to get a sincere reply whenever you ask. We operate the “300FIT Customer Center” and “Send Feedback Board” for smooth communication with our customers. If you would like to receive E-mails directly, please contact, email@example.com
If you need to report or consult other personal information breaches, please contact the following agency.
– Personal Information Infringement Report Center
Call : 118 / URL : http://privacy.kisa.or.kr
– National Police Agency Cyber Security Department
Call : 182 / URL : http://cyberbureau.police.go.kr
9. Staff responsible for managing personal information
300FIT meta appoints relevant departments and personal information protection officers as follows to protect customer’s personal information, collect opinions and handle complaints about personal information.
– Officer: CEO, Stanley Song
– Manager: Kenny Chung, Director
– Department: FITUS Co., Ltd.
– E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
10. A public noticeer
If there are any additions, deletions, or modifications in accordance with the enactment or amendment of the law, the change of government policy, the change of the internal policy of 300FIT, or change of security technology, the reason and contents of the change shall be announced on the website at least 10 days before the revision.